- 24-hour Concierge service
- 24-hour Reception desk
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Multilingual staff
- Currency exchange
- Same-day laundry & dry-cleaning
- Manager on duty 24 hours
- Limousine & car rental services
- Medical assistance available 24 hours (on call)
- Airline reservation and confirmation services
- Babysitting service (on request)
- Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Car parking
- Major credit cards accepted
- Bank / ATM
All foreign nationals (except Nationals of Turkey and CIS Countries) require a visa for entry in Azerbaijan. Visas must be obtained prior to arrival in Azerbaijan.
There are several types of visas: tourist, business, diplomatic and others. Fees and issuance times vary according to the purpose of the visit to Azerbaijan.
For guests staying at Hyatt Regency Baku, the hotel's reservation department will provide a visa support letter, enabling guests to request the issue of a tourist visa at their local Azerbaijani embassy or consulate.
For accurate and up-to-date information on visas and documentation required to support your visa application, contact your nearest Azerbaijani embassy or consulate.
Make a Reservation
Please enter date in mmm/dd/yyyy format